She's been a bit of a while hasn't it? No one's here reading this anyways, so I'm just gonna make this as out hand as I want I wish it to be. Suppose that makes this more of a memoir thing for me than for anyone else. I suppose I am back, how long that will last is well ... we'll find out in due time I spose. Anyways!
Updates on my life
- I am eighteen years old now and I can buy my own liquor which has led to me being a slight alcoholic, but we're going to overlook that small part of my life for now. My liver is up and running, no problems here. No sir
- I work at a blueberry ice cream shop. It's very cutesy. Sometimes I do shifts with the son of the owners, coincidentally the great guy who got me the job in the first place (thank you) and one of my good friends. Lets call him Po, short for Kakapo. I spend my days cleaning countertops with the designated green cloths, and taking money from people when they choose to pay with cash rather than eftpos. Most of all, I spend most of my time making fresh blueberry ice creams and just yesterday I got my poor lil hand a wee bit stuck in the ice cream machine, but tis nothing but a flesh wound. I assume I will live
- I have finished my last year of school, what you 'mericans like to call Senior year I think. I'm done with school, and now I'm just waiting for my exam results (17th January - mark the date!) to see whether or not I got enough credits to bump my scholarship up
- Speaking of scholarship, I have a scholarship hehehe. Next year, in February, I am moving to Dunedin! Otago, to be precise. For some reason I have decided to study a bachelor of science, and although my degree won't classify it as such, I am taking all the papers required for majors in three different subjects which I'm hoping will leave me with a lot of options should I choose to pursue a different subject considering I'm taking so many dang majors anyways. Majors include Botany, Zoology and (unofficially) Ecology. Again, don't ask why. I'm not too sure what that will even lead to - but it's what I'm interested in. So I'm following the path of "do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life" or something. Fingers crossed that I'll do what interests me and then by the end of it, I'll have some sort of job in something doing something.
I think that's more of less everything that's relevant. I'm still somewhat into makeup and beauty but nowhere near as much as I used to be. Instead of spending my money on beauty stuff I'm trying to save it now. Save it for things like surviving down in Otago next year. Survival does indeed seem to be of utmost importance after all ... I might upload some more life updates every now and then since this is what I wanna be doing OH YEAH YEAH I ALMSOT FORGOTE
- I have decided that I'm going to start a vlogging channel next year hahahah no I'm not even kidding though, small part of me though it might be fun. I'll post them to try to get help from other people but they're mostly for me, so when I'm old and stuff I can look back on it and be all cutesy and aww memories and aww. So yes, yes that is indeed happening. Uni stuff and moving stuff and whatever else comes along the way.
So yeah, that's all there is really haha