12 September 2014

My Holiday Makeup Bag ♡

I went to Auckland on Friday and stayed there for the weekend so I thought "what better time to do a 'Holiday makeup bag' type post?" and the answer was never so here it is :)


This is the makeup bag I took with me, it's black with a geometric pattern on it and it's big which is what I needed. I got it from Bed Bath & Beyond.


I'll list the products inside the bag in order of how I'd apply them if I were to use them :)





Makeup
  •  Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in 120 Vanilla 
  • Garnier BB Cream in Light 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Warm-Medium 3
  • Maybelline Fit me concealer in 15 Fair
  • NYC Big Bold bronzer in 601 ManhaTan
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Translucent
  • Revlon Colourstay eyeshadow in 500 Addictive
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 75 Bad to the Bronze
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow in Walking on Eggshells
  • Maybelline the Falsies Flared mascara
  • Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
  • Maybelline Masterliner in Black
  • Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner in Black
  • Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in 820 Pink Cognito
Brushes
  • BH Powder brush
  • Real Techniques Blush brush
  • BH Small smudge brush
  • BH Tapered Shadow Blending brush
  • BH Classic Shadow brush
  • Eyelash curler
Would you like to see a similar post to this but with skin care items instead of makeup? If so, then let me know in the comments section :) 
And if you'd like the see the mountain of clothes I bought then also let me know in the comments!
I hope you have a great day, and let me know your travel essentials! 
Ciao xx 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post,dear! :))
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete