30 August 2014

Revlon Nail Polish Collection ♡

Hi everyone, my name's Rhin and I'm a nail polish-aholic. 
I have a lot of nail polishes, and I have to say that one of my favourite nail polish brands is Revlon. I feel like they last a good amount of time on my nails, they dry quite quicky, they're super glossy and very opaque and there are heaps of super pretty colours. I feel like they're just an overall amazing range so over the past year I've collected a fair few to say the least.

I'm gonna show you guys my collection so that if you're looking for a specific colour or want to see how these nail polishes look when they're actually on nails, this might help you :) 

Just as a side note, I messed the order of them up so the order I wrote the names down is the order of the actual nail polish bottles from right to left :) 
 _______________________________________________________________________________









Original


Electric Pink 210
Blue Lagoon 044
Rose Zing 171 *
Popular 230
Base + Top Coat 965*




_____________________________________________________________









Top Speed

*Vintage 570
Cloud 710
Royal 730
Electric 305
Ocean 340
________________________________________________________________


Sheer
Sheer Sweetie 008
________________________________________________________________










Scented
Cotton Candy 300

Gum Drop 325











________________________________________________________________






Colourstay 
Rose Beige *
Cool Beige 
Provence 040
Blue Slate 280 *
Spanish Moss 190
Cayenne 150






________________________________________________________________________________

What's your favourite brand of nail polish? Let me know in the comments! :)
Also, sorry about the layout and everything I just can't seem to get it to work. I'll try and figure it out later haha

Ciao! x

 


*These are my favourite colours and ones I wear most often
All photos of my nails have one coat of nail polish on without a base

1 comment:

  1. you seem to have a serious obsession :D
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete