15 April 2015

End of Summer Clothing Haul ♡

I recently found these photos of a clothing haul from around December that I was meant to a blog post on but must've forgotten to haha, so here they are, 4 months later :P


 
These playsuits are both from Boohoo and I got them for $12 each I believe. They're both a similar style, they have a low back and a v-neck at the front. They're both super duper flowly and loose and are made out of the comfiest material ever! I've worn these out heaps and they're just so comfy and easy to wear. The top one is plain black and the bottom one is white with little strawberries on it. Both are in size 6.

 With the strawberry playsuit, I'm also wearing my white cardigan which is from Glassons and I believe they're still selling them. 

(PS. Sorry for the photo quality on the second strawberry playsuit photo!) 
_____________________________________________________

 As you can see, I have an ever so slight playsuit obsession. This one I got from Supré and it's a simple grey playsuit with a wrap at the front. It comes in slightly around the waist but is still quite loose and comfy. I thought it would look really over a bikini or to go to the beach with (not that I ever go to the beach, but one can dream haha)








This shirt I got for my mom since we're both unhealthily obsessed with the Big Bang Theory, but it was so cute I just had to put it on here. I tied it up on the side since it was really big on me and I wore them with my ripped shorts that I got ages ago from Supré, and the shirt is from Jayjays









This dress was from Factorie and it's a skater dress so it hugs your top half and then flares out. It's light blue with little white flowers on them and I just thought that it was soooo cute. This dress also looks great with the cardigan that I got. I don't know why I'm covering my body so much in this photo, so sorry that you can't really see anything haha :/
I'm wearing this dress with a flower crown that I picked up from Jayjays 







Here's a more close up photo of the flower crown, I am absolutely obsessed with it. It has little leaves and white flowers it fits perfectly. I have an absolutely tiny little pea head but I've found that most of the headbands from Jayjays fit me really really well, so if you have a little pea head like me go to Jayjays to look for some stuff, I find they fit super well :)








 So um actually, I splurged again on clothes last week since me and my two best friends went shopping together so I have another clothing haul coming up very soon, but I stumbled upon these photos the other day so I decided to put these up first haha. Whoops. 

Ciao







1 comment:

  1. Heyyy! Love this post! I'm excited for summer!

    Make sure to check out my blog! Follow me using GFC!

    Soooomsies

    ReplyDelete