17 April 2015

Drugstore Makeup Hurl ♡


♥︎ Face ♥︎

Rimmel Wake Me up in 030 Classic Beige - This concealer has very quickly become one of my favourites. It's not crazy high coverage like the Collection lasting perfection, I'd say it's around medium coverage but it blends out very very easily and is very dewy and looks extremely natural under your eyes. It's also the first concealer I've ever used that has actually matched my skin tone, so if you have light yellow undertoned skin like me, this is perfect!

Maybelline Fit-Me in Medium Pink - This blush is well pigmented, blends well and gives a nice flush of colour. The colour I have in this is also perfect for those of you going into spring and summer.

Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent - This was a repurchase from me as my other one was not only almost used up, but also completely ruined as I dropped it on the floor and it smashed (oops). This powder is my holy grail, it's very finely milled and doesn't look cakey, it keeps me matte for the school day without needing to top up and it even smells delicious haha :)


♥︎ Eyes ♥︎

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 05 Too Cool and 55 Inked in Pink - I've had colour tattoos before and I've loved them so I decided to get more. They're great as a base under other colours, or even on their own. They last for ages as the name would suggest, are easy to work with and blend and the colours are absolutely stunning 

NYC Trio Eyeshadow in 781 Long Beach Sands - All the colours in this trio are shimmery, and they're super pigmented, I have found that they are however slightly powdery but it's nothing that you can't work with with some good tools

Art Deco single eyeshadows in 554 and 530 - Both shades I've picked up are mattes and they're both super pigmented and easy to blend and buttery and all that good stuff. I can't really fault them, they're brilliant. Their casing is also magnetic so you can stick them into Z palettes. 


LA.Girl Glide Gel Liner in very black - This glides on without any tugging or problems and it's crazy pigmented. I bought it mainly cus it says it's a gel which made me think that it would last in my tightline and waterline much longer, and I'm not sure if it's a placebo or not but I'm pretty sure that it lasts longer than any of the other eyeliners I've tried putting in my waterline haha 

Kingdom Liquid Eyeliner - My mom bought me this from Japan and it's pen shape makes it super easy to work with. The liner flows out soooo well and it applies super easily as well. It's one of the easiest liquid liners I've ever used, I'd highly recommend this and I'm gonna be very sad when it runs out :( 


Have you guys tried any of these? Let me know your thoughts! 
Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment