24 June 2015

Empties #2 - Hair & Makeup ♡

I had collected too much stuff to put it all into one, so I split it into two :P This is the first part of my empties .. haul, I suppose haha 


Clear scalp & hair mask - I loved this soooo much, it left my hair feeling super nourished and healthy and it smelt like classic shampoo, which I love :P If you're out looking for a hair mask this one ticks all the boxes for me

Maybelline mega plush mascara - This mascara is really good if you're going for a more natural look. It doesn't really lenghten but it adds some volume. Not too much, but just a bit. I don't know if anyone feels this way, but compared to other mascaras I have, this gives a very natural and minimal look. It's perfect if you're just starting out and want something very minimal and not very noticeable

Rimmel stay matte powder - This product is an absolute godsend. It smells incredible, it keeps me matte for ages, it's finely milled, it doesn't look cakey and my favourite thing about it is that it doesn't cost a thousand dollars. This is just all around perfect, I can't really fault it. As you can see from the photo my powder was in quite dire condition ... be careful not to drop them if you've got one haha :P

Collection lasting perfection concealer - I don't quite understand how I only used up one mascara but somehow used three concealers? Something clearly went awry here ahaha. I finished two of them with the shade Warm medium 3, and one in Fair 1. This concealer has always been a favourite of mine since I tried it, it's incredibly high coverage and blends very nicely and easily and is just all around very very good quality. It does crease on me, but I have not yet found a concealer that doesn't haha. Otherwise, this product is perfect. If it were a human it would be Johnny Depp *drools*

VO5 give me texture shampoo - I haven't exactly finished this product, I used it a few times and I did not like it at all so I'm throwing it out. It just left my hair feeling extremely dry and straw like and didn't do much else. My hair was no more texturised or voluminous than usual, it just felt more dry and got tangled more easily. Deepest apologies to all the VO5 fans out there, but this just did not agree with my hair 


Anyone else obsessed with the Collection concealer? Help me feel better about my addiction by telling me below :P

Ciao x






2 comments:

  1. lol nice
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/baseball-cap-and-off-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I religiously use the Rimmel stay matte powder on a regular basis!
    I just posted my everyday makeup so please comment on that thank youu reynaxox

    ReplyDelete