24 November 2015

Summer Holidays ♡

It's finally summer! 


I'm not gonna lie, I've never really liked summer. I know, I know but bear with me here. Summer to me just reminds me of sweat and being too hot and sticky all the time. And to make it worse I hate swimming so the only way I can cool down is by sticking my head inside the freezer. Me and summer have always had a love hate relationship, but I think that this year might just be my best summer ever. With my trust air conditioner by my side, I feel like I can conquer anything and three months of freedom sounds exactly like what I need at the moment. 

For those of you on the opposite side of the world who still have school... I'm sorry for your loss. Meanwhile here in New Zealand I'm planning what to do with my summer. Plans so far include:

  • Shopping spree with my two best friends
  • HUGE TV series marathon with my biffle (we plan on watching PLL and Game of Thrones!)
  • Redecorate my room
  • Colour run!
  • Dye my hair light brown
  • Go camping
  • CHRISTMAS
  • Blog upkeep (this'll be tricky)
  • Overdose on blueberry ice cream
For those of you in summer, what're your plans? Let me know in the comments! :)

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment