6 July 2014

My Favourite Youtubers - Beauty Gurus ♡

I watch A LOT of Youtube. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. It's holidays now in New Zealand and it's three days into the holidays and all I've done is watch youtube and play sims because I have absolutely no life haha. And seeing as I spend an average of about 6 hours a day on youtube, I figured that maybe I should do a blog post on my favourite youtubers. So if you're a youtube addict like me and are looking for someone new to watch, or maybe if you're not wasting all the internet in your house watching youtube, maybe this will encourage you to do so :) 

This time round I'm just gonna share with you my favourite beauty gurus. Beauty is a huge part of youtube and there's some AMAZING beauty gurus - but these are my top 5 favourites :)


  • 1. Zoella
    Zoella is a 24 year old British beauty guru and she does a mix of makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, collabs, hauls and some more serious videos about anxiety as well. She's such a happy, cheerful person and I absolutely LOVE watching her videos. She's also releasing a book called Girl Online later on this year which I cannot wait for! She's also got a vlog channel which you should check out as well (MoreZoella). Her blog is Zoella.co.uk. Whenever I'm sad I just go and watch some of Zoella's videos because she makes me so happy, and I'm kinda ashamed to admit that yes, I have watched every single one of her videos #stalker. So if you haven't already, please check her out.
  • 2. Shaaanxo
    I absolutely adore Shannon. She's from New Zealand so it's so much more relevant to me since she gives tips and places you can buy makeup from since it's so difficult to get a hold of it here. She does heaps of makeup tutorials, and first impressions and occasionally a haul. She's a great makeup guru, if you want to know how to do a certain look she probably has it. She also has a vlog channel at Shaaanxo vlogs and she has her own makeup line that sells brushes and lashes called xobeauty. And she uploads three times a week so there's always a new video to watch! :) Her blog is at www.shaaanxoblogs.com. And another thing, Shannon uses a lot of drugstore which I think is great because sometimes I feel with some beauty gurus they think that drugstore is beneath them but Shannon is not like that at all and always has a new drugstore product to recommend which I think is great :)
  • 3. Velvetgh0st or Gabriella

    Here's another British beauty guru. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something about Gabby that I just love to pieces. She does hauls (lots of homeware ones haha), makeup tutorials, tags and all that fun stuff. She's absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Her vlog channel is PlanetGabb. She also has a twitter where she talks about tacos a lot, so go check that out too haha ;) Gabby's channel isn't as big as Shannons or Zoellas but I feel like it will be in about a year, because her videos are amazing. She also uploads quite regularly so that's a huge plus as well :)
  • 4. Lauren Curtis
    Lauren is from Australia and has a very similar channel to Shannons. Her videos are mostly makeup tutorials, but she also does a few haul and life videos :) She's so cheerful and happy and I love love love her. Her vlog channel is laurenbeautyyvlogs. She uploads I think on an average like once a week, although she doesn't have a set schedule but her videos are always worth the wait :) Her blog is at laurenbeautyy.blogspot.co.nz
  • 5. Tanya Burr
    Lots of British vloggers here haha, Tanya is sweet and cheerful and brilliant and wow I love her haha. She does heaps of makeup tutorials but she also does favourites, recipies, hauls and collabs. She also has her own makeup line at Superdrug in England called Tanya Burr cosmetics. She has a line of lipglosses and nail polishes which I've heard great things about :) And she used to work as a makeup artist and you can tell when she does tutorials because she really knows what she's doing. Her blog is at tanyaburr.co.uk
This was so so hard for me to pick so I'm just gonna mention some other bloggers that I love quickly :) MakeupbyMandy24, Niomi Smart, Elle Fowler, if you're Spanish Yuya is amazing, StilaBabe09, tash catlin, Michelle Phan, missglamorazzi, Bethany Mota, Sprinkleofglitter, itsjudytime, gossmakeupartist, brittneyleesaunders and CutiePieMarzia. That's a long list, sorry haha. But everyone I just mentioned are channels that I am glued to and constantly checking so yeah, that's that haha :)
There's so many more that I watch but everyone I just mentioned are my all time favourites that I think is really worth checking out if you don't already watch them. I hope I've helped some of you or at least given a few ideas or something and maybe in the future I'll do another favourite youtuber things, but with a different category because I don't just watch the beauty side of it. Thanks for reading and I hope you like this post! :)

Ciao! xx


3 comments:

  1. I love youtubers! They make me happy when I'm sad and I can't stop watching them :) My favourite is Zoella too! xx

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Zoella so amazing! I can't wait for her book this November haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Miine are: Zoella, Niomi smart, Tanya burr,Bethany Mota, stilababe09, Velvetgh0st and Tess Christine
    But my ultimate fav has to be Zoe :) x

    ReplyDelete