30 July 2014

Liebster Award Tag ♡

undefinedI was tagged by Lia to do this :)

For this tag, you have to post 
  • 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer eleven questions given by the person who nominated you and then create eleven question for the next group of nominee
  • Choose 11 people to nominate link them in the post
  • Let your nominees know they've been tagged - no tag backs! :)
  • Nominate blogs under 500 followers 

11 facts about me! 

1. I'm addicted to youtube 
2. I like musicals more than I should
3. I've watched Pitch Perfect around 30 times
4. My least favourite colour is orange
5. I speak three languages 
6. I take forever to do my makeup
7. I love winter
8. I will always sing along
9. I've never had a job
10. I lived in Europe for 9 years
11. I live on instant noodles and pizza

Lia’s questions!

1. At a movie theatre which arm rest is yours?
Is both an acceptable answer? 
2. If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
Alaska 
3. What do you get complimented on the most?
My hair
4. Do you play video games?
Only when I go to my friends house
5. Do you have any regrets?
So many that it would scare you haha 
6. Have you ever been in love?
Does pizza and nutella count?
7. What makes you uncomfortable?
When people make me do things I don't want to do
8. A musical artist you love that isn't well known?
Ron Pope <3 
9. Last person you talked to?
My mum (I'm so alone haha)
10. What time is it currently?
Blog time / 3:14 pm
11. How many posts do you have? 
I'm not sure, I think like six 

My questions!

1. Favourite song?
2. Early bird or night owl?
3. Favourite colour?
4. Favourite clothing store?
5. Favourite youtuber?
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. Hunger Games, Divergent or Harry Potter?
8. Snow or sunshine?
9. Favourite tv show?
10. What do you get complimented most on?
11. Your guilty pleasure? 

Nominees!


I do realise that I only nominated 9 people, but I can't think of anymore sorry :( 
I hope you enjoyed this tag and make sure to do it as well if I tagged you! :)
Ciao :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the TAG! :)
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me! I'll definitely do this! x

    http://www.kieramgreen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely!<3 i am getting to work on my post :)

    ReplyDelete