3 December 2014

Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturiser - Review ♡

I got this moisturiser a few months ago and I've been meaning to make this post for a while now because I love this moisturiser SO MUCH! 




The moisturiser is very liquidy and feels very water based. It sinks into my skin INSTANTLY and  I can't feel it on my skin at all after it sinks in. It's not greasy or oily in the slightest. A little bit goes a very long way because it's so liquidy. It doesn't really smell of anything either and makeup applies really well over it cus it sinks in so fast that it doesn't get in the way of the foundation. 
It's super moisturising and after I apply it any dry patches on my face feel instantly hydrated, and my skin always feels incredibly soft after applying this.
This moisturiser is a little bit of a pricier one but if you're after a super quick and effective moisturiser then this is an incredible one to go for, and I'll definitely be re purchasing this after it runs out! 

Let me know your favourite moisturisers in the comments :) x 

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment