19 December 2014

Empties #1 ♡









I had accumulated a small pile of stuff I had used up lately, so I thought I should share my experiences with them to you guys haha :)










Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes for dry & sensitive skin

I got these makeup wipes because I was in desperate need of some as my other ones had run out, and these were on sale. They did the job and got all of my makeup off but I found that they stung my face a little bit after I used them - even though this is targeted for dry and sensitive skin. I wouldn't repurchase them but they did the job :)



Pams nail polish remover, Batiste dry shampoo - Original scent

The Pams nail polish remover worked perfectly for me and got my nail polish off super duper well without much effort on my part. It's super cheap and super good, if you live in New Zealand you can pick this up from New World for super cheap too :)
I have talked about this dry shampoo on my blog before, I loved it, it did a good job, it smelt nice (in my opinion anyway, most of my friends hated it haha) and I definitely would recommend this

Nivea pure & natural regenerating night cream for all skin types, the Falsies
volum express flared mascara, Maybelline Masterliner in black

The Nivea moisturiser quickly became my staple and my holy grail. It wasn't greasy, it absorbed very quickly, smelt good, did a faboosh job of keeping my skin hydrated and it was just very very good. If you're looking for a new night cream you should totally give this one a try!
The falsies is my all time favourite mascara. It gives lenght and volume and just makes my lases look awesome! I've already repurchased this haha

I have mixed feelings about this eyeliner. I use it for my tightline and waterline and it's very creamy and pigmented and glides on like a dream ... but it fades after a while (I'm guessing it's not waterproof). I find that after about an hour it's mostly faded away, but it's very creamy and easy to apply so it might be worth it?

Let me know in the comments what your favourite eyeliner is!
 Thanks! :) x

Ciao! xx











3 comments:

  1. Love this blog post!

    www.pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post.. The dry shampoo is the best..


    P.s Wanna be blog friends? Join my site (click follow button on the left of the page)... Just click this link: Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk (copy and paste into URL)

    ReplyDelete