1 December 2014

Lush Haul ♡

Here's some awesome goodies I picked up from Lush a while ago 
Note : I bought these items 2 months ago before their christmas collection came out so that's why there's none of them in here, otherwise I would've had a much larger splurge haha

That heart isn't a lush product by the way, it was just something I put there haha :)
 You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt. I got this cus I had never tried a lush bath melt and I was really intrigued by them. This bath melt is definitely not one for night time, it smells like lime and lemon grass and it's very refreshing. I used it in a morning bath and it smelt soooo good and definitely left my skin feeling super soft :) 
 Sunny Side Bubble Bar. This is also a citrussy one and it makes heaps and heaps of bubbles. I found this super refreshing and it makes your bath water go sparkly golden orange so it's quite a messy one as it'll leave glitter around your bath haha. 
 Sex Bomb Bath Bomb. Haha yes, it's a funny name but don't let this fool you. This bomb is incredible. It turns the water pink and smells like absolute heaven. It smells like roses and something else I can't quite put my finger on. It's one of my all time favourites from lush
 Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. This has to be my favourite scent from lush. As the name suggests, it smells like creamy candy. It's delicious and I've been tempted to eat it on more than one occasion. It also has shea butter chunks in it so it's super duper moisturising as well 
♥ Space Girl Bath Bomb. I've done a whole blog post about this with photos of the bomb in water and stuff, this is a close second favourite to Sex Bomb. It smells like blackcurrants and leaves your bath water looking incredible. Ugh I love this bomb soooo much

Hope this makes you guys wanna go into Lush and pick up a few goodies now haha :) Let me know what your favourites are in the comments! 

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment