6 August 2014

July Favourites ♡

July has gone sooo quickly that I almost can't believe it! August promises heaps of awesome new memories, but it also promises a monthly favourite. I've never done one of these before, but I've been thinking about doing one and I've loved so many things this month I just couldn't help myself. So here goes nothing.

Batiste original dry shampoo 90g, Collection Lasting
Perfection concealer in 3, Garnier BB cream in Light
I've been loving the dry shampoo from Batiste, I'm quite lazy when it comes to washing hair, so I spray this onto two or three day old hair and it does wonders. I have the original and the scent is quite strong, but if you don't mind the smell this is a great product to have and it makes managing your hair a whole lot simpler :) If you're from New Zealand, you can get this from most places but it's cheapest at Warehouse. 


I've also been loving the pink-a-dot BH brush set, I got them earlier this month and they're very soft and I've just been reaching for them a lot. If you want to see photos I did a whole a blog review post on them :)

I've also really been loving the BB cream from Garnier. It's dewy, and lasts a long time on my skin and has decent coverage for a BB cream. It also smells good, is very moisturising and easy to blend into my face and I've just really been enjoying using it. 

I've also been loving the original chapstick from Blistex. It has saved my lips this month and it's the most amazing thing I've ever put on my lips. I've been using it for two or three weeks and my lips have never ever been this hydrated. I did have it, but I've lost it so I'll insert another photo of it instead haha.

And possibly my favourite thing this month has been the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. If you watch youtube, basically ever beauty guru has raved about this concealer and for good reason too. It's incredible. It has high coverage and it lasts all day and it just .. ah. It's so amazing I cannot say enough good things about it.

Last favourite is a TV show. It's not a new series or anything it's actually quite old. It's Frasier. I've been binge watching it over the past few weeks and I'm not ashamed to admit that I own all 11 seasons and that I've watched most of them twice now. It's funny, extremely well written and witty and I've just really really been enjoying watching this haha :) If you're looking for a new tv show I highly recommend this one. My favourite seasons are the fifth, sixth and tenth. 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what your favourites this month have been :) x 
Ciao xx

4 comments:

  1. love the BB Cream! Always use it in the summer, it's so light
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try the batiste dry shampoo! great post!

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of great things about the Batiste dry shampoo - I'll have to try it one of these days!
    Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to try it, it's sooo good! :) And thank you x

      Delete